SEARCH

http://www.medicalook.com
    FORUM HUMAN ANATOMY DISEASES LIST DRUGS LIST

Medical Discussion » Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo reviews

Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo reviews

Page: 1

Author Post
jennifer
ive been on it for a year know and im starting to hate it im having hair loss,heart racing,mood swings to the point my husband thinks im crazy,panic
attacks and now i have diarrhea im not trying to concieve but i dont know where else to go
Anai
I am on this pill to try and regulate my period due to having PCOS. I have been on it for about a week and I already have severe headaches and I am tired and moody BUT seeing as that it has been only a week I think I will try to stick with until my body adjusts
Imogen1564
Tried OTC lo after generic form was pulled from the shelves. Had a terrible month. Week one -cried uncontrollably for thre days. Week 2, ok. Week 3, uncharacterlike outburst of anger and wanting to hurt someone. Cried another three days. Overall, felt like I wanted to crawl out of my skin. Every pill has different affects on people and this one is not for me.
Courtney
I have been on OTC-Lo for about 5 days and only thing i have noticed different is i have more anxiety, but then again thats just me becuase i hate taking pills i freak out over everything, head aches are not so much it all leads back to my anxiety. When im at school or with friends i dont feel sick becuase i obviously am not thinking about it so it much be my anxiety. But the only BIG thing that i hate so far is i seem to have an upset stomach, like diarrea (spelling?) i find myself going 2 times a day as it seems since the 2nd or 3rd day,and my right hand has been going numbish at the tips of my fingers, i hope it shakes off becuaes so far i like it!
Terese
This works so well! I was on Alese and it was making me moody and just hard to get along with. Trycyclin does nothing like that though. The problem with birth control is it effects everyone different. Therefore you shouldnt base your choice on reviews.
Melanie
I have been on this birth control for about two years and it was totally great-until this past summer. I started having very serious allergic reactions including intense abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, swelling, and fainting. I had no idea that this might be the cause, but after my 5 doctors all told me they had no idea, I did my research and found out that this is most likely the cause. This pill serves its purpose very well, but if you experience the allergy side of the side effects, keep in mind they will probably get worse. I had one while I was driving and almost passed out on the interstate. Just watch out for the side effects is all. If I wasn't allergic to it, I would still be on it--it's a good medicine.
Janelle
I've been on Ortho TriCyclen Lo for about 6 months now and I haven't had many side effects. Good: I went from having terrible cramps to practically no cramps at all. No nausea, no headaches, no spotting. Boobs got a little bigger. Bad: My sex drive was already very low, and now it's even lower. I feel like I could easily go without sex for the rest of my life. Because of this, I will be switching to another pill when this month is done.
Erin
Had really horrible side effects to this drug. Broke out in hives only 3 days after taking which lasted for about 2 weeks. Uncontrollable bleeding started 4 days after taking drug, lasted for 2 weeks after stopping the medication.
Alyssa
This pill was fine other than un-fathomable canker sores in my mouth until tonight: i got so dizzy that when I got up from the couch I felt almost numb. I have also suffered from horrible headaches which started a few weeks ago, and ive only been on it since march and its july. ugh. i hate this, im throwing away the rest of the pills TONIGHT!
Elizabeth
I have had some bad side effects such as breast lumps but I think everyone should remember that this medication effects each person differently. My friend lost weight on it while I gained weight. My acne disappeared while hers got a little worse.
S
I started taking this about 1.5 months ago, half way through this pack I noticed how much my mood had changed...I've been feeling sad, grumpy, and depressed-like since I started taking them. I've also managed to gain 10 lbs on it withing a month and a half! I stopped taking it the other day part way through because I just cannot handle these side affects. My boyfriend and I use condoms and are very responsible with their use, so that should be enough because I can't risk my health any further. I would much rather be happy and healthy and if there's an accident (condom breaks, etc) I can use Plan-B.
Shannon Marie
I started Ortho lo less than a week ago. I have experienced nausea almost every day, but at odd times. Not right after I took it. My emotions remind me of severe PMS. My mood swings are unbearable and very uncharacterisic. My libido is lower now to. I plan to stop taking them tonight. I will not risk the health of my marriage or chance mistreating my precious daughter. I wish someone would have warned me. I am so thankful for this page. To all the other ladies NOTHING IS WRONG WITH YOU, just STOP taking it.
Kerry
The worst birth control ever invented. I had to undergo surgery because of it.

Page: 1

Medical Discussion » Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo reviews

©2007-2015 medicalook.com All rights reserved About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement