SEARCH

http://www.medicalook.com
    FORUM HUMAN ANATOMY DISEASES LIST DRUGS LIST

Medical Discussion » Coversyl reviews

Coversyl reviews

Page: 1

Author Post
Wayne
After a few weeks I began coughing frequently and developed post nasal drip. Sleep interupted constantly so I have discontinued this medication.
liam maher
i am on coversyl for the last seven months and altough i need to keep walking daily i just got very tired and did not feel like going out. two weeks ago i stopped taking the coversyl and have regained energy and leg muscle pain is much reduced. today i walked six miles (10K) and i am in much better mental place. these tablets gave me some pain and mild depression. there must be and alternitive.
Anna
I am on Coversyl 5 mg for last few years and my taste buds are not working well.I missed my sense of taste.
Claudia
My weight has increased by six kilos in twelve months since taking coversyl 4/1.25 and coversyl 5mg. Why????????
This drug is indicated for the majority of people with hypertension or CAD. It has more evidence than any other ACEi's since year 2000 with over 40000 people participating. This drug offers a cardio protection that saves lives. The side effects are less important than any others and its antihypertensive effect last more than 24 hours with a TPR of 75-100% while other ACEi's offer a TPR of about 50%. This drug is convenient with one dose per day at the breakfast time. This drud saves lifes more than any other ACEi's. If you have to choose one antihypertensive treatment, this is perindopril that you have to choose.
« Last edit by God on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 pm. »

Page: 1

Medical Discussion » Coversyl reviews

©2007-2015 medicalook.com All rights reserved About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement