SEARCH

http://www.medicalook.com
    FORUM HUMAN ANATOMY DISEASES LIST DRUGS LIST

Medical Discussion » Duphaston reviews

Duphaston reviews

Page: 1

Author Post
Janet
I am 27 yrs. old. and in my 15th week of pregnancy. I had some brown spotting. My Doctor prescribed me duphaston 3x/day for 1 month.
Veronica
I missed my period 3 days and my doc prescribed me duphaston, I am 36 y/o and been trying to have a child for 2 years now.
Almas
I conceived only after taking duphaston for my first pregnancy but due to some reason docters had to terminate the pregnancy since after that i have to take duphaston to make my period come.. is it safe to practise taking duphaston if there is no regular cycle.now almost more then 2 an half years. please sugggest....ally
Dr. Ambreen
Everything is discussed in a precise manner. I really liked that and appreciate ur efforts in providing informative rewies.
lilia
I took duphaston for 15days because I have polycistic ovary syndrome. it caused me much abdominal pain and many menstrual disorders. what to do?
ishwari
i am 26 year old i have tried to conceive last two years. My doctor done all test like ultrasound, ovulation checking, Blood sugar, thyroid, Urine test, Hysterosalpingogram (HSG), endometrial biopsy. but there is nothing to result where is actual problem. In this month my doctor give me fertile for five days to the 5th day of my period and duphaston for 10 days two times in a day on the 17th day of my period and codesoft epo capsule for seven days. Please suggest.

Page: 1

Medical Discussion » Duphaston reviews

©2007-2015 medicalook.com All rights reserved About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement