SEARCH

http://www.medicalook.com
    FORUM HUMAN ANATOMY DISEASES LIST DRUGS LIST

Medical Discussion » Nootropil reviews

Nootropil reviews

Page: 1

Author Post
nivenenid@gmail.com
I had a mild ischaemia of brian a few years ago. My balance is also not good.Would it be advisable to take nootripil ?
TANIA
Nootropil is used for the treatment of Vertigo (spinning dizzines) and one of the side effect is dizziness, so how can it help in treating Vertigo then?
ADA
I'm using it for my son who has cerebral palsy, and I love the result I give him nootropil 800 mg with one citicholine and it also has work with fo seizures.
sasikala thiyagarajan
it gives a very tremendous effect
Tana
Iam Taking it for tinnitus is it ok
Candice
I am taking Nootropil to study for tests and exams and it trully works. Haven't found anything better than this! Concentration span lasts for hours.
wazied@discoedmagazine.com
I have got ADHD and i am bipolar... My doctor, not my 1st choice, but my only one (as Egypt treats ADHD via 30 year old law) has prescribed me Nootropil 800mg a day... do i trust the prescription given to me by the asylum doctor? I would appreciate any feedback. Thanx
s.Kumar
sktekspvt@gmail.com
Nootrapil 800 is not available in Auckland. Can anyone suggests where it can be got in NZ or Australia. ?
Nootropil Benefits

Most Nootropil users are actually Alzheimer's and senile dementia patients who want to diminish their memory problems, mood changes and behavior disorders and dizziness. Alcoholics experiencing withdrawal symptoms use the drug for treatment as well. Emotional sphere disorders and speech disturbances have also been alleviated with the use of the nootropic.

Nootropil Side Effects

Even in the early stages of developing the drug, Nootropil was found to be a very safe drug, even when it is used on healthy patients. Most reported cases of users showing side effects have all been the mild and transient types. This includes general excitability insomnia, headache, agitation and tremors but these are only occasionally reported. Headache is also a common side effect when taking Nootropil. As an additional warning, pregnant women and mothers who are breast-feeding must not use Nootropil. Elderly people and those with decreased kidney functions must use the drug with care.
« Last edit by God on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:49 pm. »

Page: 1

Medical Discussion » Nootropil reviews

©2007-2015 medicalook.com All rights reserved About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement