SEARCH

http://www.medicalook.com
    FORUM HUMAN ANATOMY DISEASES LIST DRUGS LIST

Medical Discussion » Clostilbegyt reviews

Clostilbegyt reviews

Page: 1

Author Post
kaydeen grant
i have pcos and i want to get pregnant tell me what to do please.
alana
iwas taking chlomid and when i went to buy the second dosage they gave me clostillbegyt however i dont know if i should have used it although the drugest said is the same thing as chlomid i was uncertain
anne
l had an ectopic pregnancy last year jan 2011,l'm trying to get pregnant but until now dont have any sign of pregnancy.last month my doctor gave me clostilbegyt.l want to get pregnant so what should l do please.
melissa
my doc prescribe clostilbegyt but dont understand if i should start take the medication on the 5 day of my period ar i should start take it 5 day ofter my period
Clostilbegyt is used for the treatment of infertility among female patients. It stimulates increased hormones vital to the growth and release of mature eggs for ovulation.

Clostilbegyt is available in pill form and marketed under the brand names Clomin, Milophene, Serophene, Clomid, Clomiphene, Dyneric, Omifin, and Ikaclomin.

Side effects include upset stomach, hot flashes, pelvic fullness, headache, breast tenderness, or dizziness. If these symptoms persist, patients should immediately notify their physicians. In general, the chances of a patient experiencing these side effects are low.

Changes in the patient's vision, such as seeing flashes, is another possible side effect while taking Clostilbegyt. This is more common if the patient is exposed to intense lighting. If a patient does experience this side effect, it may go away after a couple of days after treatment. If it does not go away on it's own, consult your doctor.

Serious side effects include vaginal bleeding and changes in moods. Some patients may experience severe pain or swelling in the pelvic area, diarrhea, difficulty in breathing, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, nausea, and swelling of the legs.

Before taking Clostilbegyt, women should inform their physician about any history of allergies to medications. Patients should also consult their physician about their conditions such as liver illness, vaginal bleeding, uncontrolled thyroid, and pituitary tumor before agreeing to use Clostilbegyt.
« Last edit by God on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 pm. »

Page: 1

Medical Discussion » Clostilbegyt reviews

©2007-2015 medicalook.com All rights reserved About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement