SEARCH

http://www.medicalook.com
    FORUM HUMAN ANATOMY DISEASES LIST DRUGS LIST

Medical Discussion » Bactrim reviews

Bactrim reviews

Page: 1

Author Post
Daphne
I was prescribed this med to treat my acne. I broke out in an eczema-type rash around hairline + neck on day 6, on day 7 felt slight panic feelings + severe diarrhea, day 8 rash had spread to body with sore throat, headache + itchy soles of feet (?). Had no idea that my body could react or be so sensitive to an antibiotic. Annoyed that i was not warned about side effects as such reactions to it are not uncommon. Stopped taking antibiotic + going to doc tomorrow morning... reading other reviews I think i got off lightly.
Carol
If I may add for all you people who insist that the the drug caused so many terrible side effects and it should be taken off the market.
Before you are so quick to make these statements, some of us must take Bactrim on a daily basis as a precaution so we do not develop PCP which can kill you if you have immune system problems. The side effects are clearly described in 1000s of links on the internet as well as from the drug company. Yes I did have some of the effects, but is it keeping me alive YES.
john
broke out in hives and rash after 20 days..twice a day pill..when stopping use after 20 days..all over body
Lynn
I am allergic to sulfur is there sulhur in this medication????

Page: 1

Medical Discussion » Bactrim reviews

©2007-2015 medicalook.com All rights reserved About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement