FORUM HUMAN ANATOMY DISEASES LIST DRUGS LIST

Medical Discussion » Carbimazole reviews

Carbimazole reviews

Page: 1

Author Post
Betty millar
i have tingling in my left hand since been on the pills and my hand is numb
joanne johnson
i have been taking these tablets for 3 years now, and it works, but i suffer a lot of the side effects such as headaches, nausea and stomach aches, myalgia (muscle pain) and arthralgia (joint pain), and also since starting this medication i find if really hard to concentrate and my memory is terrible, and have also developed shakey hands, i really struggle on this medication but my doctor refuses to change it as it has made my thyroid results stable.
Susan Lee
I have been taking this for six months and hate it! The worst side effect for me is the rapid weight gain and itching. It also meant that I had to wean my baby from the breast which was very upsetting and took along time to come to terms with. My short term memory is terrible and I am always forgetting whether or not I have taken my dose morning and night. Unfortunately I can't do without it.
Julie Gallacher
I have been taking these for 3 days and my hands feel numb and weak. My scalp is extremely itchy, especially at night.
James marshall
I think carbimazole only inhibit T4. Because T4 is the hormone that secreted by the gland. After T4 becomes to its active form T3 at the liver.
mary
an excellent drug, at a moderate dose. giving good results within 3-4 weeks. but doctors often put off prescibing it until the symptoms have got well out of hand

Page: 1

Medical Discussion » Carbimazole reviews

©2007-2015 medicalook.com All rights reserved About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement