SEARCH

http://www.medicalook.com
    FORUM HUMAN ANATOMY DISEASES LIST DRUGS LIST

Medical Discussion » Detrol LA reviews

Detrol LA reviews

Page: 1

Author Post
Trish K.
I did try Detrol LA and it did nothing for me. I have been on Vesicare now for about 16 months and yes, I have noticed hair loss now for over a year. It started out minimal, but now you can really see the difference in my hair...so thin. I am trying to stop Vesicare to see what happens.
Chris Lively
I have taken this medication for several years and I currenly discovered that my health insurance stopped paying for Detrol LA. I have currently stopped taking Detrol LA. Is this going to be okay? Detrol has always worked well for me. But, now it is so expensive that I can't efford it now. Will this give me any side effects.? Please respond!!
baasbaas
Ah, yes. Hair loss. Would like to hear from someone who stopped Detrol LA and how long it took for hair to thicken.
Cally
I have been taking Detrol LA 4mg for only 3 weeks and have noticed substantial hair loss! I have thick healthy hair and was quite worried when it covered my hands while shampooing in the shower. THanks for posting as it does not list hair loss in the side effects! I will be discontinuing. Not seeing a difference anyway. (and only 38)
This medication works ok but, i had to stop taking it due to severe side effects. I had dizzyness, trouble breathing, blurred vision, over all was very sick. I stopped taking it and i was fine. I wouldnt recommened this at all!
« Last edit by God on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:44 pm. »
Linda Van Duyn
I took Detrol LA 4 mg for 1 month. I have been experiencing horrible hair loss since taking it. I decided not to reorder it because it was so expensive and was waiting on my doctor to order another comparable drug to replace it. It has been one week off the drug and my hair loss has almost completely stopped. After reading the comments below, I am reluctant to try some of the other drugs. I want to say that the drug did work for what I took it for. But I am not willing to lose anymore hair to keep taking it. Thanks to everyone who made comments. I had looked at all the articles I could find about this drug and hair loss was never mentioned.

Page: 1

Medical Discussion » Detrol LA reviews

©2007-2015 medicalook.com All rights reserved About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Statement